Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help

• Please log in to reply

unearth203

unearth203

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
i need help installing norton 360 i install it just fine but then i cant open it, also when its installed i cant use the internet, it comes up with page cannot be displayed, when i uninstall it then i can, i have been working on this problem for 3 days now and i am getting very impatient with this concidering the synmatec techs were absolutly no help what so ever i tried chatting online with them i tried trobleshooting forums, and tried the phone help line, and still nothing i payed out 160 bucks for the product and the service that they install it for you, but they couldnt install it either, i have used this website alot and you guys never let me down so please any help would be appreciated

Edited by unearth203, 11 December 2007 - 07:10 PM.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Not what you want to hear I'm sure, but I would return it.

Install AVG Free for anti-virus and Comodo for your firewall. Put the $160 back in your pocket. They do an excellent job, use a heck of a lot less resources and are much less intrusive.

unearth203

unearth203

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
yeah i was thinking about that i just wanted to see if i could get it working so i dont have to go through the hassle of getting my money back

Spookyashell

Spookyashell

• Pip
  • 5 posts
You don't want to use Norton anyway :)

unearth203

unearth203

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
what do i want to use

unearth203

unearth203

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
anyone have any ideas why its not working

Gravity Gripp

Gravity Gripp

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,815 posts
While you have norton uninstalled run through this post: http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html
Make sure that your computer is clean of any malware before you try to install norton again.

Let me know how it goes.