Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is this?

• Please log in to reply

trulyblssd

trulyblssd

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I just ran a Antivirus on my computer (Command Antivirus) and the error code that I received is E3846B5Cd01/could be and archive bomb/infected. What is this and how can I get rid of it? Thanks so much in advance.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Everything I came up with for E3846B5Cd01 is that it is in the Firefox Profile folder and does not appear to be an error code.

Ron

trulyblssd

trulyblssd

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks so much!

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You're welcome. Don't know whether you can go to the Antivirus manufacturer's site and provide feedback about this being tagged. Could be a false positive by the one program you're using. I would recommend DLing ClamWin, AVG or Avast and make more then one scan with more than one program. An online scan at McAfee's or TrendMicro's site wouldn't hurt either. Just time consuming for online scans.

Ron