Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

iPhone Sim Unlock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

eretz333

eretz333

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My wife just purchased an unlocked iPhone for me, and I was having a lot of trouble connecting to my wifi at home (I could connect to other wifi networks, just not my own!). In frustration I uploaded an update from iTunes to the iPhone and now my phone is locked. I want advice on a safe unlock for the phone that won't invovle taking the back off.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks. :-)

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Any function of the phone that is not supported by iPhone will not be supported here. I am sorry, but you will have to search elsewhere for the information you seek.

Thread closed.

eretz333

eretz333

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for....well nothing.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
GTG has no contract with Apple, or any other company. We just do not help people break any rules/laws. We like to think of it as having morals.

Should you have a problem with this policy, I recommend you go elsewhere for help.