Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics (GFX) Thread

• Please log in to reply

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
I've been real bored recently after finishing some important stuff, so I decided to mess around with Photoshop again. Here's a userbar I made out of the G2G logo:

Posted Image

Feel free to comment on it and also, if you want, use it! :)

~Kelvin

Edited by Kelvin, 20 December 2007 - 05:52 AM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Is it just me? I can't see it.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Sorry, just updated the picture. Accidently pressed a wrong control on Photoshop (image quality = 1) which made it look REALLY bad. I've uploaded the image quality 12 one for you to see, which I actually had in my sig, but was too big.

~Kelvin

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Oh hey! That looks really neat! Maybe you could sell it to admin! :)

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Nah. I'm an NPO xD

Anyway, you do graphics?

~Kelvin

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
That is very good :) , would you mind if i did a little edit to it and put my name on it then use it?

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Sorry, that one's meant for everyone in general. I'd do one for you if you want.

First, I need a render of what you are interested in. If possible, give me the name of the videogame/movie/book this character is in.

~Kelvin

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
No its ok,but thank you anyways :)

Edited by hhhkingofkingswwe1, 15 December 2007 - 11:06 PM.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
I could make one for you - I'm free most of the time, unless I'm working on a log :)

But, if you don't want, I don't mind. :)

~Kelvin

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts

I could make one for you - I'm free most of the time, unless I'm working on a log :)

Ok i changed my mind :).
Would you be able to make another one something like the one in this post with the Geeks to go logo?And have my screen name on it(hhhkingofkingswwe1)?

Thank you

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Maybe you can make a NetHack-themed one for me, with a black background, the word "Fredil" in different-colored NetHack letters (which are just ASCII symbols), and a Wizard of Yendor casting a magic missile through the entire thing :)

Put my order below his, I don't need it THAT badly :)

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
I have to say Kelvin is pretty talented, he's made a really nice logo for my website :)

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I appreciate the offer Kelvin, but I must warn everyone that uses this "userbar" that it will use up your allotment for space if you include it into your signature. Please read the TOU for further information.

http://www.geekstogo...boardrules.html

Avatars should not be more than 16kB, and signatures not more than 35kB, in total.

If you would like to start a "Ill make you an avatar" thread, I do recommend you do it in the Digital Images forum, not random discussion.

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Ok i changed my mind :) .
Would you be able to make another one something like the one in this post with the Geeks to go logo?And have my screen name on it(hhhkingofkingswwe1)?

Thank you

No probs. Just came back from holiday, though, so I'll need to settle down, which will take some time :)

I have to say Kelvin is pretty talented, he's made a really nice logo for my website :)

Thanks! :)

I appreciate the offer Kelvin, but I must warn everyone that uses this "userbar" that it will use up your allotment for space if you include it into your signature. Please read the TOU for further information.

http://www.geekstogo...boardrules.html

Avatars should not be more than 16kB, and signatures not more than 35kB, in total.

If you would like to start a "Ill make you an avatar" thread, I do recommend you do it in the Digital Images forum, not random discussion.

ScHwErV, thanks for the note, but I'm posting it up for people to shrink it and use it on other sites (advertisement for G2G).

I'm not really asking people to request for avatars/signatures, just if anyone happens to need one I'm telling them I can make one. That's all.

Also, about the filesize, I've found a shrinking freeware and have shrinked it for use on the boards. Updated. :)

~Kelvin

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Same appearance, but went from 32kb to 4kb. Nicely done.

We used to have an "Ill make you an avatar" thread, but it died.