please help! smitfraud![RESOLVED]
Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:04 PM
Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:38 PM
I got throught the same problem and geeks help me to solve. I will not teach you because I´m not an expert and you´d better wait help from one of them, but be calm that they will help you and this problema will be solved.
Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:30 PM
Please do not post replies to threads in this forum. You will cause it to be missed as we search the forums for threads with 0 replies.
Hello and welcome to Geeks To Go.
Please read this post and follow the instructions there.
In order to get a better idea of whats happening with your computer:
- Please download the latest version of HiJackThis from either Site 1 or Site 2
- Copy it into its own folder, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Do a system scan and save a logfile"
- When the scan is finished, it will ask you to save the log. Just save it anywhere that you will remember like your desktop.
- After you save it, the log will open in notepad. In notepad, press Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents in a reply to this post.
- Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential
- Don't Fix Anything Yet
Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:02 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users