Ok i keep getting this problem and have tried countless things to try and fix it but with no luck. I've disabled TCP/IPv6 as i've been told its not useful, i've tried /ipconfig release and renew but the problem keeps coming back. I have a netgear DG834G V2 router and use wireless internet.
I've also been told to try these commands as well:
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled - doesn't work, if anything makes me lose connection even more.
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=highlyrestricted - no idea what this does and hasn't fixed the problem.
I have the latest version of firmware for my router as well.
Edited by jayteee, 16 December 2007 - 02:59 PM.