Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

thank you

• Please log in to reply

CheleLunam

CheleLunam

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thankyou for your advice. I thought it wise in light of your advice to delete my query. Thak you again and I will do as you suggest.

Edited by CheleLunam, 19 December 2007 - 07:00 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry your having frustrations. We can help with some of your issues, but now all of them.

First, do you know what version of nero you had installed? Nero has compatibility issues with versions prior to 8.0. I would recommend going to nero.com and downloading the latest trial version and installing it. Once installed then you can properly uninstall it.

DVDsanta has an faq on their site. I suggest you read through it.

Limewire: downloading movies from here is illegal. Our Terms of Service prevents us from assisting you in illegeally obtained downloads. In fact Limewire, emule, torrents, and other p2p apps are rife with malware. We highly recommend that you uninstall limewire to prevent you from becoming infected.

Our terms of service also covers DVDsanta.

If you have vista issues that you would like help with, I would be glad to assist with those.