Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash Memory Card

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

don'tlie

don'tlie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, everyone :)

It's been quite a period, I should say :wacko: I'm trying to cope now with the first practice log in Geek U, hope to get it ready soon.

I would like to know what means can be used to ensure safety of data on a flash card if I need to connect it to some computer I don't trust :confused: To tell the truth I'm asking this question for two reasons, the first one is practical: I sometimes have to store sensitive information on my card and the second one is practical either (sorry for being a bit mercenary :unsure: ) - there's a contest on keylogger.org site and I would like to win a program there, anyway if you have some information to share on the topic or you know where it's possible to find such an information I would greatly appreciate the tips :rolleyes: :D

Edited by don'tlie, 09 January 2008 - 06:28 AM.

Advertisements

don'tlie

don'tlie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Doesn't anyone know anything particular? I thought someone might help).

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Youll need to win this "competition" on your own.