Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

XP crash

• Please log in to reply

Zergrr

Zergrr

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All
My system crashes all the time with this error:

Error code 40000080, parameter1 899b2130, parameter2 898f0e68, parameter3 bace3f98, parameter4 00000001.

I was trying to google some descriptions from this numbers but without succes. Can you please help me with finding what kind of driver is out of date or corrupted?
In attachment is report from EVEREST.

Thank you for your time
Zergrr

Attached Files

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
error code 40000080 is most likely the drivers for your network interface card (also referred to as an ethernet controller card). Very often a Windows update can screw up a previously good driver. You can try removing the network card, then boot up without it installed. Now shut down, put the card back and reboot again. This will cause Windows to re-detect it and it should re-install the driver from Windows' own built-in driver library (very few network cards need external drivers on XP).