Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Warcraft3-Problem with graphics card prolly..

• Please log in to reply

Jasonish

Jasonish

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I've been having this problem when i run warcraft 3 lately...I start playing for about 15 minutes and then the whole pc freezes, leaving me no choice but to reboot. Sometimes though, after a few secs when it freezes, the programme ends automatically and i see my desktop with different resolution, showing me a window from ATI saying "VPU recover has reseted the graphics processor as it was no longer responding to commands from display driver" or sth similar to this..
Ive tried updating my driv but still the problem insists..Can anyone help me on this do i need to buy a new card or what? I would really appreciate any kind of help

-My graphics adapter: Radeon X1900 GT [ LCD72VM ]

:) :) :)

Advertisements

Jasonish

Jasonish

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
*sigh*

Jasonish

Jasonish

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
....still no answer... :S

Jasonish

Jasonish

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i shouldt expect any answers i guess

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
sorry for no response. You should have used our "waiting for response" forum.

VPU recovery happens when your video card is failing, or overheating. I would recommend video card.

andrew brunner

andrew brunner

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

I've been having this problem when i run warcraft 3 lately...I start playing for about 15 minutes and then the whole pc freezes, leaving me no choice but to reboot. Sometimes though, after a few secs when it freezes, the programme ends automatically and i see my desktop with different resolution, showing me a window from ATI saying "VPU recover has reseted the graphics processor as it was no longer responding to commands from display driver" or sth similar to this..
Ive tried updating my driv but still the problem insists..Can anyone help me on this do i need to buy a new card or what? I would really appreciate any kind of help

-My graphics adapter: Radeon X1900 GT [ LCD72VM ]

:) :) :)

im having the same problem, with my ati radeon 1600, it mont even work with cod uo, just the screen turns black and restrats with same error. im getting a new card n friday