Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SAGER np5792

• Please log in to reply

zoltain

zoltain

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hello, I'm currently looking to buy a new laptop that is good at gaming. I'm not an intense gammer, or play alot of games really, just play the occasional game and would like my computer to be able to play it. (with my current laptop i tend to spend more time trying to get the game to play than actually playing.) I was first looking at the dell xps 1730 but that turned out to be just to big a beast. I'm currently looking at the SAGER np5792. First off is there another laptop i should be looking into. My price cap is $3000 but I'm willing to go as high as $3200. Here are the specs im currently thinking of buying it with (I uploaded the picture incase this way didnt work):

Any recommendations on the specs?

Finally where should i buy the SAGER np5792 if that is what you recommend. Currently I'm planning on just buying it on Sager's website. I know i asked a lot or different questions but i just don't want to make a mistake on a $3000 laptop. Thanks so much for helping.

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture_1.png

Advertisements