Limewire starting up on it's own!
Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:49 PM
Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:58 PM
3. Geeks to Go Support Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers
* Geeks to Go is a family friendly site, accessible to anyone over 13 years of age. Please keep all content appropriate.
* We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.
* Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.
* Each forum member may have only one account.
* Choose an appropriate username. It should be family friendly, and not offensive.
* Religious and political messages are not permitted, including signatures.
* Use of “Your IP is…” signatures is not permitted. They are confusing and frightening to some users.
* The posting of images is allowed on the support forums. Please respect dial-up users. Avatars should not be more than 16kB, and signatures not more than 35kB, in total. Large images in the forums will be automatically resized, but please keep them less than 800x600 pixels.
* Do not use an overly distracting avatar/signature, ie. bright flashing colors, animated GIF's/Flash.
* The posting of links in signatures to rival tech sites is not permitted. If you do your post will be subject to editing by a moderator or administrator of Geeks to Go. Continuing to do so will be treated as spam and result in the termination of your membership.
* If linking to another tech site the resource must not be available on Geeks to Go through either the Support Forums or the rest of the site, and the link must be relevant to the members question.
* A simple text link to a personal site is okay, as long as it meets our normal family friendly, and safe surfing guidelines. You must own or be closely associated with the site. No banners, referral links, etc.
* The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software illegally.
* We will not support or allow the discussion of any peer to peer (P2P) applications, except for their removal.
* We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
* If you're here to spam, you will be banned without warning.
Topic is closed
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users