Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Application Error

• Please log in to reply

MandoGon

MandoGon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello
this is my problem i have compiled and installed this application i created in cpp and it seems to work on 4 out the six computers that i have installed it in i have looked into the DEP with no success uninstalled and reinstalled with the same error cleared out my temp files and still nothing all the machines are running in windows xp pro sp2 all updated to date here is the error that i get

application failed to initialize properly (0xc000005)

if anyone can guide me in the right direction i will really appreciate it thanks

Advertisements

SUPERIOR

SUPERIOR

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
although, I think you have to ask in programming section
but, to me, that seems like the files that your program needs are corrupted or missing, like framework.net or direct or something else
I think you should use debugger to recognize your problem and then solve it