Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Address Bar

• Please log in to reply

adkron

adkron

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
My Address Bar has disappeared from my toolbar. I have clicked View/Toobars/Address Bar and it still does not appear. Another forum recommended clicking View/(Right clicking) Status. I did so and nothing happened. How do I get my address Bar back?
Thanks,
adkron

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Right click to unlock your toolbars and drag your items around until you see the address bar. Put everything the way you want it, then right click to lock the toolbars again.
Johanna

adkron

adkron

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Right click to unlock your toolbars and drag your items around until you see the address bar. Put everything the way you want it, then right click to lock the toolbars again.
Johanna

Thanks Johanna,

I was mistaken, I see the following:

When I click View/Toolbars/Address Bar in my Toolbar under the little four colored "Windows flag" the word Address appears at the far right of my screen. I followed your advice and unlocked the toolbar and I could move it left to see the Address Bar.

Thanks again,

adkron