Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

SD Card Problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, I have a simple question about an SD card I am having problems with.. a couple of weeks ago I had put my SD card from my LG VX8300 Cell Phone into my computer in order to upload some pictures. I did nothing unusual, closed all windows, and took out the card from my computer.. The problem is, for whatever reason i lost all my files on my SD card this particular time. It does not show on either the phone or the computer, and is acting as if it crashed. It says it has no free space available... If anyone has anyway to possibly fix this, or any suggestions that would be amazingly appreciated.. Thank you ahead of time

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Might be corrupted files or even a corrupted disk format. Try reformatting your SD card. I'm sorry, but if it is really corrupted till that extent it's almost impossible to recover any data.