Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Speakers

• Please log in to reply

twista

twista

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought a new computer, my speakers say they are plugged in but i can not get any sound. I asked the retailer and they say that this computer comes with a sound card. I made sure all my volume controls on everything are turned up, but still no sound. I tried to set all my controls to the same as my laptop, windows default etc...I ran sound checks and they say my computer speakers are in working order, and you can see all the bars go up and fown for sound. I dont know what else to do to fix this problem...

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Front Panel Audio is probably wired up incorrectly.
Take it back to the shop and get them to fix it.