Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which one of these cases are better?

• Please log in to reply

AngelWingzX

AngelWingzX

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Can anyone please help me decide which one of these cases are better please?
They're both the same price.

COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 RC-830-SSN2-GP Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811119103

COOLER MASTER Stacker RC-832-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811119121

Thanks,
AWX

Advertisements

potatobag

potatobag

• Pip
  • 3 posts
in my opinion, It depends on the desk, you room, and the rest of the surroundings, and If you want it to blend in or stand out. Also, google some other reviews and see what someone who already bought it thinks.

AngelWingzX

AngelWingzX

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

in my opinion, It depends on the desk, you room, and the rest of the surroundings, and If you want it to blend in or stand out. Also, google some other reviews and see what someone who already bought it thinks.

They're the same size i think. Reviews for both are about the same too. In my eyes it looks like they just changed the front cover o___O. That why i'm confused xD. But yea i know they are great cases

pyrocajun2707

pyrocajun2707

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
The silver one looks like it will provide better airflow. Both of the cases are good, but the silver one seems to have the better design.

Plus I think it looks nicer.