Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Internet Explorer Access is denied

• Please log in to reply

Dark Angel 111

Dark Angel 111

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hello, I have a problem with my Internet Explorer and I hope you can help me fix this. Probably 2 weeks ago I got 2 virus, the same kind, that Mcafee detected and I deleted them then, a couple of days after I deleted the virus I got files were corrupted, so I did a disk check and everything was back to normal, but then again on Christmas Eve another file was corrupted, so I fixed that again on disk check, now every time when I click on an artist link in yahoo music I get a pop up saying access is denied, but when I x out of the error message, it goes to the page. I already checked if I had malware that would be causing the problem, but there is no malware present. So I hope you can help :) . Thanks

Edited by Dark Angel 111, 31 December 2007 - 01:29 PM.

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Malware isn't that easy to remove, especially when you're infected with the bad ones. Look here first to clean your computer, and if it is still dirty, post a HijackThis log in the Malware Removal Forum from my signature.

If your problem still persists, please post back once finished with the HJT log cleaning.

~Kelvin