Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

got Hijacked! cant upgrate to internet 7, Cpu usage100%

• Please log in to reply

Omarock

Omarock

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi all, I am new to this Hijackthis and I am sure I am close to screwing my winows up. I need help :) Here is my LOG to you knowledgeable folks. Plz, tell me how to removie unwanted programs or how to uninstall them

I hope this provides enough evident to fix my Xp home edition

Thanks alot for ur time:)

[attachment=17584:hjt.txt]

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
You need to follow the forum rules and post the HJT log in the right location. Read through this area, see if you can Cleanup Your System

If not, Post a HijackThis log

Be patient as the malware removal experts are extremely busy and it may take a day or three for them to get to you.

BTW: You do have a bunch of nasty stuff in the HJT log. The malware Gurus will earn their money on you :)

Edited by Ztruker, 31 December 2007 - 09:44 PM.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
You will also need to update HijackThis to the current version or else it won't let you post your log in the Malware Removal forum

Does look rather nice :)

Omarock

Omarock

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thanks for the advise I updated my Hijackthis and here my Log. Please help me out guys, every thime I restarted my pc I get Trojan.Vundo on my computer. Norton removes it But it comes bach some how. Thanks for ur help

[attachment=17585:hjt.txt]

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Your still posting in the wrong place. Please read my previous post. I gave you the links you need to follow. Good luck.

Omarock

Omarock

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey thanks Ztrucker, I told ya I was new and I am gonna post it there and hope some one will help me out.

Sorry guy, I have posted my log in another forum, but I don't know how to remove this one :)

Edited by Omarock, 04 January 2008 - 07:58 AM.