Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IPOD STILL FROZEN

• Please log in to reply

erica =)

erica =)

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) LIKE OMG MY IPOD HAS BEEN FROZEN LIKE FOR AN HOUR HOW DO I UNFROZE IT I TRYED HOLDING THE CENTER BUTTON BUT THAT DOES NOT WORK AND I ALSO TRY HOLDIN THE MENU AND PLAY BUTTON BUT THAT ALSO DOES NOT WORK

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I'm not an expert on ipod's but with four kids and five ipods, this is what I've done and sometimes it has worked. I have let the battery run out and then resynced it and that solved it one time.
I think another time, I locked and then unlocked it while holding the menu button. I read that in an ipod fix book one time but I have searched for the book and I can't find it. It was those three steps in one order or another. Good luck.