Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NVIDIA Taskbar Icon

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
Encountering difficulty with icon for NVIDIA on taskbar. Noticed this morning after bootup that it was no longer there. i rebooted and still not there. I right clicked on empty space in taskbar and checked Properties and did a customization and the NVIDIA appears as "Past Icons" and when I selected "Always Show" it still will not show up on taskbar.

Is there a way to have this show. Aslo some items are indicated as "Hide When Inactive", are appearing in taskbar even when not active.

Regards

Advertisements

The Matt

The Matt

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
With nVidia cards, you want to make sure that the drivers havent been updated recently. If they havent go to the nVidia control panel and look for the option to put the nVidia icon on the taskbar and make sure it is checked.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
You could right click the Taskbar and select Properties then uncheck "Hide inactive Icons".