Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dell Monitor screen resolution prob...

• Please log in to reply

iHearYa

iHearYa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
New one in my books..hopefully someone out there can help..All of sudden
when I need to get a little more room on the a game board, clicked on the screen resolution, the options box came up but I could not access it as my mouse arrow was behind it..I could move the mouse all over the screen, but nothing I could do would bring it into the box for selection useage..Needless to say I am going nutzzzzz trying to figure this one..Thanks for any help.. : :)

Advertisements

Thebinaryman

Thebinaryman

• PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
game board?

what applications are your running? has this happened just once or does this problem persist? try using the keyboard.

iHearYa

iHearYa

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:) Many thanks for getting into my prob. Thebinaryman..Sorry for not making myself clear about the game board..I was on the Yahoo literati game site..& can never get the very bottom of my play board with the chatline because of the BIG FAT Google bar across the bottom..I have used my mouse & pulled it down as far as I can just far enough to see my send chat line but cannot get it down far enough to see the reply line..I left the site & returned to my desk top to try it there..same thing..& sorry but how would I fix this problem with the keyboard?..
Thanks again for your attention.. :)

Edited by iHearYa, 03 January 2008 - 04:02 AM.