Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes Clone

• Please log in to reply

Malikorx

Malikorx

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
I'm looking for a program that works just like iTunes but strictly for videos, not music. I know that iTunes can play videos but when I move the mouse over the video screen, it lags and I don't like that. Any suggestions? Preferably freeware.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what do you mean? like a program that allows you to download and play videos? like itunes and the itunes store? or just a video player? there are litterally hundreds of video players and most of them are free

Malikorx

Malikorx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
One that plays pure videos, no music files. No need to buy the videos. I want the best free one if anyone has a usggestion for it.

Thebinaryman

Thebinaryman

• PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
if you just want a video player, i think VLC is the best, it's free and plays almost anything.

but it doesn't "manage" your "library" for you like itunes does. it sounds like you're looking for a "video jukebox", never seen a program like that.