my my Pentium Duo on Asrock 775 Dual VSTA wont boot, it's been OK for the past 9 months since I put it togather but in the last week it's been more and more difficult to boot up.
Now it completly wont boot up. It's got me stumped:
- I have substituted the psu so that's not the problem,
- I've swoped the vidio card with another so thats not the problem,
- I've disconected and dusted just about everything, still no boot,
- on the POST test - the 3 led's on the kybd lite on power on, but there is no 'beep' or other lites from the keyboard,
- I havent tested the memory yet,
- I had an autodect Back Door DKA trojan not long ago, that I could'nt get rid off, I dont know if that may be the cause?
I would be interested to hear of possible solutions.