Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Firefox not displaying CSS information

• Please log in to reply

hypnoticstate

hypnoticstate

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
As of yesterday, Firefox seems to have decided on its own that it won't display any CSS information (at least that's what i think is happening 'cos that's the way it looks to me). To my knowledge, i haven't changed anything that would make this happen. As a result, a lot of websites just show content and no structure and I can't even access gmail because that relies so heavily on CSS/AJAX.

I've attached 2 screenshots, both of the same website but one of them shows how it's now displaying in Firefox and the other shows how it should look (i had to use IE7 for that one because all the sites are appearing fine in there).

Maybe this is a simple problem where i need to tick something in the options but I'll hold my hands up and admit that this seemingly simple problem is something that's stumped me.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg

Edited by hypnoticstate, 04 January 2008 - 07:12 AM.

Advertisements

hypnoticstate

hypnoticstate

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Actually, no help needed, i just fixed it. I don't know why/how it helped but i cleared all private data and then refreshed the page and not it works on all sites. Very odd, must be something to do with the cache.