Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Monitor error mode not supported

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I tried pressing the power button on the monitor, got electrocuted and keep getting the message it wont go away. I restarted and nothing, used another monitor works in regular and safe modes. The monitor is not new at in fact its probably 2-3 years old and is a piece of crap (read the reviews online) altough was wrokign fine for me. Mag Innovations 15 inch Any tips? :)

Edited by jackbox, 04 January 2008 - 10:23 AM.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Scrap it, you've proved to yourself this one is no good. If it wants to electrocute you, it eventually will if you're not careful. A monitor can be replaced - you can't.