Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tech Decorations For New Office

• Please log in to reply

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Hello:

At work, we just got new cubicals and I'd like to make mine look cool. I'm in the IT department and would like to go with a tech theme of some sort.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm thinking like gears, robots, UFO type stuff, or anything cool and digital.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Magus

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Magus ... how about a theme along the lines of being in a spaceship. You could set up your desk and comp like they are controls for the ship and on the walls of the partitions you could attach cloth (or paper if you can get it large enough) painted with windows of the spaceship with the outside space vista visible. You could probably do something to your chair to make it more like the seat of a spaceship.

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Magus ... how about a theme along the lines of being in a spaceship. You could set up your desk and comp like they are controls for the ship and on the walls of the partitions you could attach cloth (or paper if you can get it large enough) painted with windows of the spaceship with the outside space vista visible. You could probably do something to your chair to make it more like the seat of a spaceship.

That would be cool: along the lines of the Captain's Ready Room on Star Trek: TNG - you could make it appear like you are looking out the windows of the Enterpise D and seeing space "fly by" sometimes I wish I could make my room look like this :)

Good Luck :)

Brian

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Get a fourth wall to put up and make the entrance to your cubicle in the cubicle next to yours.

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Thank you all for your input. I really like the idea of having a fake window. Cool idea. I think I'll run with that idea and see what happends.