Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Worm.Win32NetSky/Safenavweb.com/Random Pop Ups [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

soinneedofhelp

soinneedofhelp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I appear to have a virus or malware that in many ways appears to have taken over control of my computer. I'm getting frequent and random pop up warnings called "Spyware Alert Security Warning" that say Worm.Win32.NetSky has been detected on my computer which keeps trying to redirect me to the website www.safenavweb.com. I also get a pop up called "Internet Attach" which is also directing me to this same website. My virus protection program is Trend Micro which is warning of and blocking this site. My system is running extremely slow. I can't even use the pc with these pop ups. It also keeps flashing me from one open window to the next and so so on. When I try to use Alt-Control-Delete, I get an error message sayng it has been disable by the administrator. During the process of running the various scans as requested prior to posting, my system was really struggling to complete the tasks. Prior to finding your site, I ran my virus/spyware scan (Trend Micro Internet Security 2008) and it found 3 cookies and removed them but after restarting the computer and scanning again they are still there and it removes them again. It's almost like they are being recreated again. I also had three sheild icons appear on my desk at the same time this problem began called "Error Clean", Privacy Protector" and "Spyware & Malware Protection". These same names appeared in my Saved Favorite. I did not install these or save them to my Favorites. When I delete them, they also reappear when I restart the computer. I've tried eveything I know to get rid of this with no success. Below are my scan reports. Please note: When I ran Panda, I did not pay the fee of $12.95 to disinfect. Please advise if I need to do this first. Also, ATF Cleaner found one cookie and deleted it as did AVG Anti-Spyware.
Thank you in advance for your help. I sincerely appreciate what all of you do! :)

Sincerely,
So In Need Of Help

ATF Cleaner
FOUND ONE COOKE - DELETED - No Report

AVG Anti-Spyware
FOUND ONE COOKE - DELETED - No Report

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
Generated 01/05/2008 at 06:21 PM

Application Version : 3.6.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 3190
Trace Rules Database Version: 1200

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:38:43

Memory items scanned : 582
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8048
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 78963
File threats detected : 1

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Pat Ibarra\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

PANDA - NOTE: RAN SCAN BUT DID NOT PAY TO DISINFECT - PLEASE ADVISE IF I SHOULD...

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/qoologic Not disinfected c:\windows\downloaded program files\installer.exe
Adware:Adware/ActivShopper Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Diner Dash 2\Uninstall.exe
Virus:Generic Malware Not disinfected C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00005902.exe[ViewBar.dll]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/ViewPoint Not disinfected C:\RECYCLER\NPROTECT\00005902.exe[ViewBarBHO.dll]
Adware:Adware/ActivShopper Not disinfected D:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Diner Dash 2\Uninstall.exe

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:51:46 AM, on 1/6/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Firewall\msfwsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcpsvcs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\giga pocket\GPVSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Media Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\htpatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\MOUSEW~1\SYSTEM\EM_EXEC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe
C:\Updater.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9IA.EXE
D:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
D:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
D:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe
D:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\usbsircs.exe
D:\Program Files\Infinite Mind LC\eyeQ\ARLaunch.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\giga pocket\ReserveModule.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Action Setup\VAServ.exe
C:\Program Files\MostFun\Bin\MostFun.exe
C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\gps.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Sony\GIGAPO~1\Sgpcom.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\HelpSvc.exe
D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapp.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://softwarerefer...=...6Ojg5&lid=2
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapp...//www.yahoo.com
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: TBShower Class - {2AF8CED6-5BD8-4310-A90C-9664EFB16B10} - c:\windows\syas\coolbar\JADEMA~1\coolbar.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Cool Bar - {A49AA76F-7215-4F80-97D6-9A7E16A5FEE1} - c:\windows\syas\coolbar\JADEMA~1\coolbar.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: The ensfolr - {3723900A-B26F-40EC-B606-B7B37132B83F} - C:\WINDOWS\ensfolr.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HTpatch] C:\WINDOWS\htpatch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EM_EXEC] C:\PROGRA~1\Logitech\MOUSEW~1\SYSTEM\EM_EXEC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliType] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Hardware\Keyboard\type32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iRiver Updater] \Updater.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SM1BG] C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus Photo RX700 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9IA.EXE /P31 "EPSON Stylus Photo RX700 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus Photo RX700"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "D:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "D:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneCareUI] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StorageGuard] "C:\Program Files\VERITAS Software\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "D:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus Photo RX700 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9IA.EXE /P31 "EPSON Stylus Photo RX700 Series" /M "Stylus Photo RX700" /EF "HKCU"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OE] "D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] D:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe http://www.symantec....00001F.000000B2
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Symantec Network Driver Update Warning] C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\SNDWarn.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [ALUAlert] C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNotify.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Warning] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDWarn.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMidi] MIDIDEF.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Symantec Network Driver Update Warning] C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\SNDWarn.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMidi] MIDIDEF.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: MostFun.lnk = C:\Program Files\MostFun\Bin\MostFun.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Giga Pocket Remocon Driver.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: MiniEYE-MiniREAD Launch.lnk = D:\Program Files\Infinite Mind LC\eyeQ\ARLaunch.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Timer Recording Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\giga pocket\ReserveModule.exe
O4 - Global Startup: VAIO Action Setup (Server).lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.sony.com/vaiopeople
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://esupport.trendmicro.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://housecall65.trendmicro.com
O16 - DPF: {149E45D8-163E-4189-86FC-45022AB2B6C9} (SpinTop DRM Control) - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Rise%20of%20Atlantis/Images/stg_drm.ocx
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onec...lscbase4009.cab
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0) - http://javadl-esd.su...ows-i586-jc.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {B030900C-746A-47BF-8B1D-EA3FB3395563} (CoxFastConnect20 Control) - https://fastconnect....stConnect20.ocx
O16 - DPF: {CC450D71-CC90-424C-8638-1F2DBAC87A54} (ArmHelper Control) - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Diner%20Dash%20-%20Flo%20on%20the%20Go/Images/armhelper.ocx
O16 - DPF: {FFFFFFFF-CACE-BABE-BABE-00AA0055595A} - http://www.trueswitc...eInstallSBC.exe
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - D:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O21 - SSODL: bklgvsf - {5F5C024C-FA0A-4D8C-B0F6-17841A7F1AD4} - C:\WINDOWS\bklgvsf.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Canon Camera Access Library 8 (CCALib8) - Canon Inc. - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - D:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (Application) (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-AppServer) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\giga pocket\GPVSvr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (HTTP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-HTTP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Media Platform\SV_Httpd.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media Video Server (UPnP) (VAIOMediaPlatform-VideoServer-UPnP) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Media Platform\UPnPFramework.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 13423 bytes

UNINSTALL FILE FROM HIJACKTHIS

2Wire Wireless Client
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
Adobe Premiere 6 LE
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Adobe Shockwave Player
Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0
Agere Systems AC'97 Modem
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Big Fish Games Client
Canon Camera Access Library
Canon Camera Support Core Library
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Camera Window DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Camera Window MC 6 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon G.726 WMP-Decoder
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities EOS Utility
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Cox Online Support Controls
Creative Driver
Cypress USB Mass Storage Driver Installation
Diner Dash 2 (remove only)
DTCLookup
DVgate
EPSON Print CD
EPSON Printer Software
EPSON RX700 Reference Guide
EPSON Scan
Experience VAIO
eyeQ
Fashion Fits
Firmware upgrade utility 2.0C For Sony DW-U12A DVD-RW Drive
Giga Pocket 5.0
GTOneCare
Help and Support
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK (KB902344)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
iTunes
Java™ 6 Update 3
LG USB Drivers
Logitech Desktop Messenger
Logitech MouseWare 9.70
Logitech Resource Center
Market Research Wizard
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Deluxe 17
Microsoft .NET Framework (English)
Microsoft .NET Framework (English) v1.0.3705
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB928367)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Crimson Skies
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2
Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business
Microsoft Protection Service
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2001
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Resources v2.0.2500.14
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.0.2500.14
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v2.0.2500.14 Idcrl Install
MoodLogic
MostFun Game Player
Motivational Quotes Screen Saver
MovieShaker 3.3
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
Music Visualizer Library 1.4.00
Myst IV - Revelation
Myst Masterpiece Edition
Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket (remove only)
Napster for Windows Media Player
Network Smart Capture
NVIDIA Drivers
OpenMG Limited Patch 4.1-05-13-31-01
OpenMG Secure Module 4.1.00
Panda ActiveScan
PicoPlayerSplashScreen
PowerDVD
PX Engine
Quicken 2006
QuickTime
RealFlight G3 R/C Simulator
RealProducer Basic 8.5
Rise of Atlantis
Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
Sandlot Games Client Services
Screenblast ACID 2.0a
Screenblast Sound Forge 1.0b
Season Match
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB883939)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896688)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899588)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB903235)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912812)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913446)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Shockwave
SiS Compatible VGA V2.09s
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Support Actions WinXP
SupportComPatch
Symantec Network Driver Update
Trend Micro Internet Security
Trend Micro Internet Security
TurboTax Deluxe 2005
TurboTax ItsDeductible 2005
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB896727)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB914882)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB923845)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
USB Storage Adapter FX (SM1)
VAIO Action Setup
VERITAS RecordNow
VERITAS RecordNow Update Manager
Viewpoint Media Player
ViewSonic Monitor Drivers
Visual Screens Screen Saver
Watson
WebEx
WexTech AnswerWorks
WildTangent Web Driver
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Live OneCare
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 9 Hotfix [See KB885492 for more information]
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873333
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086
Windows XP Service Pack 2
WingMan Software

Advertisements

soinneedofhelp

soinneedofhelp

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
After 2 weeks, while waiting for a response to my post, my computer crashed and I was unable to use it at all. I ended up taking it to the local computer shop and had it completely wiped cleaned. It's now working fine again.

no longer in need of help...

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.