I use Outlook Express 6 as my email client. XP Home edition. My computer also has the entire Microsoft Office suite loaded, a portion of which includes Outlook 2003. Everything works just fine, but obviously a default setting is wrong somewhere and I can't find it. Here's my ONLY problem and the sequence of events that lead up to it:
1. I save digital photo(s) on my computer (very large, high megapixel file(s)).
2. I want to email them to to someone, but want to easily shrink it down (because I don't want my friends to hate me) XP has a wonderful little thing built in that allows this...so...
3. I highlight and right click on the photo(s), click "send to" "mail recipient"
4. A box pops up where I select "make all my pictures smaller"
5. I click OK, and as designed, and Outlook 2003 message window opens with my photo(s) attached and ready to send in a nicely shrunken email-friendly state.
So what exactly is my problem? I don't WANT it to open an Outlook window...I want it to open an Outlook EXPRESS window.
How can I change this so Outlook EXPRESS 6 opens instead of Outlook 2003 when I follow the above sequence? Thank you for any assistance someone may be able to provide...
Edited by craze1cars, 06 January 2008 - 12:04 PM.