Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I wanted to thank you

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you all are doing. I had a worm.win32.skynet virus and if it wasn't for your website I would have never gotten rid of it. You not only help me with the virus, but also help me make my computer run alot faster. So again thank you for all of your advice and help. :)

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Thanks for taking the time to let us know everything worked out for you! This is the greatest reward we can get!

Your welcome and thanks,

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Thanks for your compliments! I'm sure the staff are extremely glad that your problem was solved. :)

Good luck!