Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

malware

• Please log in to reply

tatumcpa

tatumcpa

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i had some items i could not get rid of. I went through the process malware removal link and got rid of them
took several hours but it worked.

thanks

so now i want to get rid of unused files, history, etc on my computer. how do i do that?

also if i want to see what is happening on employee computers, how do i do that?

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Glad to hear the Malware Removal forum worked for you. ^_^

Anyway, a good program to use to clean your computer of unneeded history(s), try CCleaner.

Once you download it, install and open. Select the programs you want histories for to be cleaned on the left panel, then select Run Cleaner. It'll take a while (5mins at most). Take note though, select only the ones you don't need.

Also, we can't help you with any corporate stuff, so you'll have to figure that out by yourself.

~Kelvin