Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet explorer 6 published as a citrix application

• Please log in to reply

pbmdk

pbmdk

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi there.
I have a huge problem I hope you guys can help me with..
we are running citrix presentation server 4.0 and have published internet explorer as an terminal application with roaming profile but there is problem with internet explorer...
when I go to a web site where there is a link made in Javascript. it opens a new window with 'about:blank' in the background so there is two internet explorer window open... but if I logon on the citrix server local. and I do the same thing it works fine only one window and no new window opens in background..... does any one know what to do to fix the problem??
I know this is a tricky question but I have to try. because Im stucked. I don't know who else to ask now... :-(

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
This sounds like malware, read the sticky threads in the malware removal forum and post a HijackThis log there.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Also, since Citrix is a corporation based software, I would highly recommend that you contact your Tech Support person for your company. It will probably have to be something done on their end.