Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Vista User

• Please log in to reply

jness80537

jness80537

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I've read the posts here, and my pc does some of the stuff and other stuff not listed. I do alot of ptr sites, and I can do about 20 or so of them, and then all of a sudden, I can't open anything. Nothing. And I have to reboot my pc to get it to run normally again. On Windows Live help, someone said something about the cpu usage being taken by the sites, but doesn't the usage go down when I close the window. This is what is says on the front of my tower: Emachines, windows vista T5226 home premium, intel pentium D processor 925, intel graphics media accelerator 950, 15 in 1 memory card reader, 250 gb hard drive, 1024 mb ddr2 dual channel. I know what some of the stuff is, but not all. When I purchased this pc in June 07, my son the pc geek, said it was the best one for me, but wasn't happy about getting vista. So now I have this problem. I'm a full time online college student and I have to have my pc running up to par. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Advertisements