Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS word Graphics, tables, Page number not show on screen

• Please log in to reply

evolutionpill

evolutionpill

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Hi

Im on my knees for help...... :), im so word clueless

The last few days when i use word (office 2003), or open any of my word documents i cannot see any of the graphics/ page number, tables, it just states that there is an import/embeeded graphic. example I copied an simple drawing from ppt and on the page shows {shape/*mergeformat] or where page number should be it shows page{page} of {numbers} instead of page 6 of 14. However when i go to print preview I can see the graphics, correct page numbering, etc...so its all there but not in the actual working screen which makes it difficult to build a document when there are alot of tables and graphocs for reports.

I have not prior to this happening altered any of the programs files/ changes any format, i used it as normal and as mentioned next day when I opned the problem was there.

Please can you help

THanks so much

SF

Advertisements