Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

display problem, not a duplicate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

joe f

joe f

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I am still having serious display problems on my external monitor.... This is not a duplicate of my last question.

Note that I have a new Dell latitude laptop and have plugged an external lcd monitor into it. I corrected the orientation problem on the ext monitor as suggested, but still hve a truncated view on my external monitor that has blank space above and below the main view. Changing several resolutions on the control panel/display for the ext monitor and the laptop does not fix the ext monitor's now oddly truncated screen.

Is there some way to mirror screens or reset default resolutions??

I need help again!?

Joe

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
You asked this same question in the post I answered earlier and I replied to that questioon as well.

This IS another duplicate. Last one also.

Murray