Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

not this time

• Please log in to reply

deadlock-777

deadlock-777

• Pip
  • 5 posts
:) hi everyone im new,im deadlock [or is it the way i walk],.iv come to this hijack this forum hopefully un infected.my last pc was ruined by microbilling [ashampoo start up tuner sorted that]then some very nasty trojens that put sheilds onto my desktop menu,they looked like the windows firewall icon but of coarse wernt.i had avast at the time and zone alarm but no spyware.my dad told me that they were useless.[to my cost].this time however im protected by avg free anti virus ,spybot comodo pro firewall,spyblaster,and no script [a firefox plugin] and hijack this.iv done a scan and now need to have it checked over.no hurry because im unaware of a problem yet,[i just hope its so]and i hope to have many a long chat with you all here and help if i can.thank yopu ps here is my log ....how do i upload my log? tried twicenow three times and a 4.pls,how do i upload my log to you [pls e-mail] :)

Edited by deadlock-777, 10 January 2008 - 07:59 PM.

Advertisements