Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help me remove this pink tint!

• Please log in to reply

MJRevell

MJRevell

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
Not so much a computing problem as an Xbox and TV problem... I thought it would best be asked here.

Basically, when I turn on my Xbox, the tv has a pink tint to it. I don't know if it's the tv or the Xbox, because I don't have an aerial plugged in to test the tv channels; but the colours on the tv menu are all fine. I use a VGA cable on my Xbox, which comes with a red and white plug as well as the VGA to go into the tv.

The strange thing is that it has always worked perfectly until today. I unplugged it all to move some things around in my room, and now it's shaded pink, and exceptionally dark when I go into a game. If anyone can help out, it would be much appreciated!

Mike

Advertisements

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Only suggestions I can think of is a connection is loose. Try wiggling the plugs and the sockets. Next try a different cable or ports on it.