Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

no sound

• Please log in to reply

vazman

vazman

• Pip
  • 7 posts
ye hi basicaly i have a custom made computer no certain secifications but is exactlety the same as a normal computer
my computer has xp on it and what has happend was that basically i ws cleaning up my computer when i must have accidently delted the sound can anybody help me get my sound back thanks

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Did you install the driver for your sound card?

vazman

vazman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
well i installed realtek but it says not working and weve trieds rebooting but it isnt working i have had this trouble with my other computer but sum1 sent me something i cant rember and it started working but it dosent work

vazman

vazman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
it also says i have no sound device instaled on my computer

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

well i installed realtek but it says not working and weve trieds rebooting but it isnt working i have had this trouble with my other computer but sum1 sent me something i cant rember and it started working but it dosent work

Can you elaborate what you mean by this?

What's your motherboard's manufacturer?

vazman

vazman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
i have no clue all i no is my sound is gone and i want it back my computer is a custom made windows xp just please give me some software an see if it works

vazman

vazman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
it says it has a speeker at tha bottom and sound manager buhh no sound plays