Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with PC

• Please log in to reply

Aaron27

Aaron27

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, yesterday I began having problems with my PC. First my tool bar was some how changed to a later style. However, now I can not get my taskbar to rise, I cant go to start or anything. Next my network connections have all disappeared and am unable to connect to the internet. I was also not able to paste with commands or right clicking. I ran SUPER AntiSpyware and Symantec AntiVirus but after all that was found I was still unable to have any problems corrected.

I am currently using a second computer, I have a hijack this log but am unable to send it over to this computer. I dont know what to do and would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks

Edited by Aaron27, 11 January 2008 - 10:52 AM.

Advertisements