Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can Someone PLEASE Video Dub This?

• Please log in to reply

GirlGamer777

GirlGamer777

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Great , funny and very short video dubbing idea. But I can't do it because I don't have a video dubbing like program :) :) . Can someone Please do this video game dub for me :) ? Who ever comes out the best will be the one I'll use.

I want the script ONLY The Script(Not the actuall Part.)of part 2:11-2:22 of the First video to be replaced w/ the script of part 0:57-1:09 of the Second video.

Removed inappropriate Youtube links

Don't ask me why I didn't ask the person who made the First video to do this request...He/She hasn't signed in Youtube for Five Months...So why ask??

If you have your own youtube account , send that video to my youtube account. Heres Mine : http://youtube.com/p...er=GirlGamer777 Or just Email me at Removed email

YOU WILL GET CREDIT IF YOU DO THIS VIDEO FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

I can't Pay you or do you a video , but besides that , I'll do Anything for you if you do this video!

And the main reason why I can't Pay you because I'am too young to transfer money to you.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo Much! :) :) :)

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
This is a family friendly site and the link you provided to youtube does not fit in that mold. Please refrain from posting such links again. Also, do not include your e-mail address in any post.

Thanks,

:)

Excal