Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Wireless problem

• Please log in to reply

tikyoo

tikyoo

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
do u have a cd or usb flash so that u can save it. and install it to your laptop. this is the download link http://files.prestig...Driver/WLAN.zip

Edited by tikyoo, 13 January 2008 - 12:03 PM.

Advertisements

NOTEVER

NOTEVER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
I have put on a flash and copied the file to the laptop. What do I do next?

tikyoo

tikyoo

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
put the flash drive in the laptop and open the drive and install the wireles.

NOTEVER

NOTEVER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
How do I install, I've now got a file on my C drive WLAN am I looking for an exe file ?

tikyoo

tikyoo

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
just install it and its gonna work. u did realize in device manager. theres a yellow question mark missing.

just open the file and run it.

Edited by tikyoo, 14 January 2008 - 05:40 AM.

NOTEVER

NOTEVER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Sorry Tikyoo I'm confused. I don't know how to run this. What do you mean about device manager and a yellow ? ?
Do I use DM to install it and if so how ? Is it the Network Controller with the yellow ? I need to use in DM
Could you just give an idiots step by step guide of how I install it
Many thanks

tikyoo

tikyoo

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
click on this link http://files.prestig...Driver/WLAN.zip and save it to your flash drive. and put the flash drive in your laptop. and open the drivers and run. its very easy its like installing a software.

Edited by tikyoo, 14 January 2008 - 01:22 PM.

NOTEVER

NOTEVER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Tikyoo
OK its on the flash. Its a zip file. When I click on it I get 2 files 2100B and 2200BG
In each of them there is 2 folders one called AP and one called Driver. In each of the Driver folders I have folders Docs Win2k WinXP
I still dont get what you want me to do. You say open the drivers and Run. What drivers and where? Sorry but I'm used to either getting an exe file or something, nothing in these folders looks like an installation file.

NOTEVER

NOTEVER

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Can anyone advise how to get this driver installed?
Cheers