Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

musicmatch help!

• Please log in to reply

busydad

busydad

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
hi ive been having a problem with musicmatch,dells music player. in the past,when i opened it it would disappear off to the right of my screen,but when i clicked the icon in the tray i could see it minimize,and when i clicked it again it would maximize onscreen,so i just used it that way. however now i cant get it to maximize,or show up at all on screen. i get an icon in the tray that looks as if it is minimizing and maximizing the screen,however it wont come up on screen :) task manager shows that musicmatch is running,and task manager is the only way i can close the program. even when i right click the tray i dont get any options(ie..close,minimize,maximize). i then tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. at initial installation it came up on screen,but the next time i tried i got the same problem. i then tried booting in safe mode and it came op on screen as if everything was normal. used some of the functions and it seemed? normal,but back in normal operating mode and it doesnt show up on screen :)
any ideas? windows xp

Advertisements