Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Confused ABOUT nforce 405 DRIVERs

• Please log in to reply

loni

loni

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Before i had a reformat my games were going much more smoother than this after like for example when there is smoke it lags 2x more than drivers before i just dont know which drivers i should get im mixed up basically to make this easy i need someone to give me the links for the NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405 , i am going to uninstall the drivers that i have downloaded now because they are probably wrong

at the moment the drivers that are installed are

nForceWinXP and ALSO Win2k these folders are located in C:// i am going to uninstall all the drivers and hopefully
someone will tell me which to install (the right ones)

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Is this an onboard video chipset? All I could find was here:

Forceware Release 169

If you want good performance I'm afraid you're going to have to go with a new PCI-E video card. Onboard chips just don't seem to have the necessary performance.

Edited by Ztruker, 13 January 2008 - 08:48 PM.