Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is this Hardware good for Crysis

• Please log in to reply

georgewashington16

georgewashington16

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Will I be able to play crysis at 800*600 with ultra settings if I have an core 2 duo [email protected] Ghz, an HD3850 Graphics card, 2GB of RAM-800MHz, and Windows Vista 64-bit?

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
I think it'll be sufficient - don't take these words as facts though - I don't play Crysis, so I'm not sure, but for your specs that's quite an above average desktop already. My laptop has the specs of yours above - only not Vista, and not core2, just an Intel M processor. I'm sure it won't really have any significant effects unless you're aiming for high FPS.

~Kelvin

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
You might be able to play with very high settings, but you won't be able to play with 4xAA and 16xAF.
There will be a trade off, if you want playable frame per second.
James