Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need help finding Mixer Device

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I need help finding a "mixer device". I have no idea what that is. And really no money for one. Could anyone help me with a link or something to a free one? Or how to get one? I deleted the one I had previously on accident when I was cleaning the computer out a little. And now my volume does not work. when I go to accessorys, and to the volume control is when it tells me "There are no Active Mixer devices" So could someone help me out please? Would be very much appreciated.

Bye. :)

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP