Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logging onto fox.com Video On Demand through my pc and/or my wii

• Please log in to reply

Q.T.

Q.T.

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

First I should ask if it is even possible to log onto fox.com and watch videos (ie: tv programs) through my wii with the internet channel?

Second I have'nt even been able to get the videos to work on my pc. It just loads and loads till I have to try and refresh the screen.

Thank you

Advertisements

Q.T.

Q.T.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Wow! I thought you guys were suppose to be smart, guess I was wrong. It's been a few days now and no help.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
45 hours is not "a few days".

1) Probably not because according to fox.com it uses its own media player which uses plug-ins installed to the browser.

2) A lot of current on-demand programming from TV networks currently only works if the user is in the country that that network serves.

Q.T.

Q.T.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you for your time Neil,

I assumed fox.com was from the U.S.

T.