Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thankyou...

• Please log in to reply

Bahlzeron

Bahlzeron

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I had originally came here for malware help, since then I have learned SOO much (still learning too!) I have become pretty much an addict, visiting nearly everyday!

Just wanted to say thankyou to the staff and members for your help and advice, you have been a big help and quite the educational experience too. With the knowledge I have learned here I have been able to help my friends and family with their computer issues (actually I'm headed over to a co-workers today to clean out a bunch of stuff and help to protect against future threats)

so from me to the community.....

Thankyou :) :)

Edited by Bahlzeron, 16 January 2008 - 10:16 AM.

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Your welcome and thank you for posting to lets us know how we are doing, that really does mean a lot.

Have you thought about joining us here at Geekstogo? We offer free training for people who are interested in learning how to fight malware, take a look :)

http://www.geekstogo...ware-t4817.html

:)

Excal

Bahlzeron

Bahlzeron

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Wow.. quick reply, thankyou.. and yes I have considered it.. been thinking it over for a while now I just had to be sure that I could give the attention that is deserved, and am proud to report that I will be applying.

One thing I could never figure out is why so many people feel the need to be malicious towards others, this could become my way of telling them to "take a long walk off a short pier"

Thamks again G2G!

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Congrats! Your In :)

Good luck with your training, I know you will be seeing me :)

:)

Excal

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
You're lucky - you get me before Excal! Welcome to Geek U.

Bahlzeron

Bahlzeron

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Kool, thanks .. both :)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

You're lucky - you get me before Excal! Welcome to Geek U.

And you get me first of all. :) :)

Welcome!