Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

redcrypt

redcrypt

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I just moved into a new apartment complex. I hooked up my computer and viewed a list of all my wireless networks i could connect to to see if any were unsecured and so I could get on real fast. I found 1 that wasnt secured, connected to it and have been on every since. The strange thing is my roomate, girlfriend, and anyone else who comes over to the apartment and tries to connect to this internet it tells them the network I am using is secured and needs a WPA code. How is this possible that on my computer it says unsecured but for everyone else it says it IS secured?

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
redcrypt,

Basically what you are doing is stealing, and we certainly not going to help you with this problem.

Give a look at our Terms of Use, because this is a violation of it.

Thanks,

:)

Excal

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Doesn't really matter as what you are doing is illegal and we won't help with illegal activities.

Murray