Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard acting funky

• Please log in to reply

nomad113078

nomad113078

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a lenovo 3000 N100 when i type on the keyboard all is well except the asdf jkl; keys. whenever i hit one of these keys it types the letter above it and the key i hit. IE: if i hit a it types qa if i hit s it types ws and so forth but it is only on these keysasdfjkl; the ones they teach you to type from . I have checked all settings un installed and reinstalled the keyboard also did a factory reinstall so the laptop was the same as if i had just opened the box please help

Advertisements

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
I've seen that before on a laptop.... You might be able to replace the keyboard but it could be the keyboard controller....which means the motherboard needs to be replaced......