Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Buying Hardware

• Please log in to reply

FPS Steve

FPS Steve

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I know what I need, the problem is, i can't find where to get it!. The main problem is that I live in Australia, and many good Hardware stores don't ship here! >_<

So what I'd like to know is, are there any good websites you can recommend that have a large range of Hardware and the like that will ship internationally?

Or failing that, Favourite Online Hardware Shopping sites?

Thanks,
Steve.

Advertisements

Seltox

Seltox

• PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I'd have to recommend PC Case Gear for in Australia. And seeing as you know me in person, you could order parts to my place to take advantage of the $10 flatrate postage to me.

I just bought the Antec Nine Hundred case from them. $10 postage on the heavy (8.5kg I think) case, and arrived in 3 days.

Scorpion Technology Computers and Aus PC-Market should also be worth a look.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

The main problem is that I live in Australia, and many good Hardware stores don't ship here!

No no no, it's a good thing you live in Australia! Best country around, mate :)

It seems like the problem is you aren't in a major area, Khancoban seems to be a more "rural" area. I was going to recommend AUSPCMarket, Seltox beat me to it. I have purchased from them once before, postage was included in the online price :) I'm guessing a quick e-mail to them would confirm whether they can send to your postcode 2642 or not, I don't see why not.

I can get pretty much anything here on the Gold Coast, I'm spoilt for choice with PC shops :)

Cheers,

Troy

FPS Steve

FPS Steve

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yeah, the only problem with Australia

WE'RE THREE QUARTERS OF A KILOMETERE FROM THE SUN!

And thanks, I Hadn't checked out Auspcmarket yet, but thanks for the site

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

WE'RE THREE QUARTERS OF A KILOMETERE FROM THE SUN!

Make that half a k up here on the Gold Coast, we're getting killed with some sun lately :)